- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
It looks as though the trailer for the upcoming remake of Total Recall has begun to inspire a generally common feel among audiences. That feel begs the question: why the fuck make this movie? That is most frequent question I see across the Web; mostly asked by people who have seen the trailer, but also by those who haven't. The simplest and most obvious reason for making such a movie is obvious - cash. We all know that. On the other hand, a lot of people seem to be keen about the fact that this movie fell into the hands of director Len Wiseman (of Underworld fame). I dunno, is that, like, an important thing here? What makes the fucking direction in the Underworld series so special? Most of the Underworld movies were crap in my book. Nothing unique or special about them.
As for Recall, yeah, I'm not excited about it. The Arnie version was cool to me, but I was a kid back then, so maybe this one looks cool to teenagers and kids (if kids are actually allowed to see this). So again, what's the point? I don't feel like watching this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP