- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
It looks as though the trailer for the upcoming remake of Total Recall has begun to inspire a generally common feel among audiences. That feel begs the question: why the fuck make this movie? That is most frequent question I see across the Web; mostly asked by people who have seen the trailer, but also by those who haven't. The simplest and most obvious reason for making such a movie is obvious - cash. We all know that. On the other hand, a lot of people seem to be keen about the fact that this movie fell into the hands of director Len Wiseman (of Underworld fame). I dunno, is that, like, an important thing here? What makes the fucking direction in the Underworld series so special? Most of the Underworld movies were crap in my book. Nothing unique or special about them.
As for Recall, yeah, I'm not excited about it. The Arnie version was cool to me, but I was a kid back then, so maybe this one looks cool to teenagers and kids (if kids are actually allowed to see this). So again, what's the point? I don't feel like watching this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP