- COMIC: Fulton, Fulton, Have You Any Wool?
- Mornin '15
- REVIEW: Blues and Bullets
- Forza 6 TV Commercial
- Broken Sword 5 Now Available for New Gen Consoles
- Server Issues Fixed on Xbox One MGS5
- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
It looks as though the trailer for the upcoming remake of Total Recall has begun to inspire a generally common feel among audiences. That feel begs the question: why the fuck make this movie? That is most frequent question I see across the Web; mostly asked by people who have seen the trailer, but also by those who haven't. The simplest and most obvious reason for making such a movie is obvious - cash. We all know that. On the other hand, a lot of people seem to be keen about the fact that this movie fell into the hands of director Len Wiseman (of Underworld fame). I dunno, is that, like, an important thing here? What makes the fucking direction in the Underworld series so special? Most of the Underworld movies were crap in my book. Nothing unique or special about them.
As for Recall, yeah, I'm not excited about it. The Arnie version was cool to me, but I was a kid back then, so maybe this one looks cool to teenagers and kids (if kids are actually allowed to see this). So again, what's the point? I don't feel like watching this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP