- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:43 am EDT @ April 18th, 2012
Okay, so let me get this straight; people are genuinely excited about Dishonored because of this trailer? Hm, while I totally respect Arkane Studios and Bethesda, I still haven't seen this game in action. Also, I remember Arx Fatalis being buggy as shit, so I'd like to think Bethesda won't allow them to release a technically underdeveloped game. Generally, the cinematic successfully introduced people to the franchise. Also, just so we're clear on this, Dishonored is an action game, not an RPG. Just thought I'd remind you guys about it so you don't get any ideas. However, the developers explained that the game gives you a chance to explore the area anyway you want.
There are two clips on YouTube (Gspot) that show the devs talking about art, level design and more. I'd love to send you the links, but I just can't... I'm kidding. Here they are:
There you go.
10 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP