- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:43 am EDT @ April 18th, 2012
Okay, so let me get this straight; people are genuinely excited about Dishonored because of this trailer? Hm, while I totally respect Arkane Studios and Bethesda, I still haven't seen this game in action. Also, I remember Arx Fatalis being buggy as shit, so I'd like to think Bethesda won't allow them to release a technically underdeveloped game. Generally, the cinematic successfully introduced people to the franchise. Also, just so we're clear on this, Dishonored is an action game, not an RPG. Just thought I'd remind you guys about it so you don't get any ideas. However, the developers explained that the game gives you a chance to explore the area anyway you want.
There are two clips on YouTube (Gspot) that show the devs talking about art, level design and more. I'd love to send you the links, but I just can't... I'm kidding. Here they are:
There you go.
10 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP