- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan With a Heavy Heart
- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:12 am EDT @ May 05th, 2012
Hm, not entirely sure if buying Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is the wisest thing to do. So don't do it. Talking about the PC version, of course, which should be out in ten days or so. The console versions sucked, so no reason why you should waste your time on the PC port.
Shame really. Resident Evil games usually kick massive assage. ORC was simply a franchise-milking failure.
14 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP