- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:12 am EDT @ May 05th, 2012
Hm, not entirely sure if buying Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is the wisest thing to do. So don't do it. Talking about the PC version, of course, which should be out in ten days or so. The console versions sucked, so no reason why you should waste your time on the PC port.
Shame really. Resident Evil games usually kick massive assage. ORC was simply a franchise-milking failure.
14 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP