- Mornin '13
- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:46 am EST @ May 08th, 2012
Good morning, my fine people. Today I feel the need to further explain AT's latest voting poll. While I really have nothing against MMORPGs, many of you know that I do, in fact, favor single-player RPGs over the MMOG experience. The news about The Elder Scrolls Online MMORPG from Bethesda and ZeniMax kind of gave me the incentive to put up the poll. It may seem ridiculous to a lot of people that an Elder Scrolls game would be any short of brilliant, but this is the first time they are turning the franchise into a multipalyer online environment. The initial media we've seen shows that this could be a winner. However, I'm still concerned how TES fans will react to this... But who cares what fans think anyway. Fans will never be happy with anything you give them.
Basically, there are MMOGs and solo RPGs. I honestly can't say I'm one of those people who enjoys both. Still, like to see what you guys think though, so vote away.
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP