- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:46 am EST @ May 08th, 2012
Good morning, my fine people. Today I feel the need to further explain AT's latest voting poll. While I really have nothing against MMORPGs, many of you know that I do, in fact, favor single-player RPGs over the MMOG experience. The news about The Elder Scrolls Online MMORPG from Bethesda and ZeniMax kind of gave me the incentive to put up the poll. It may seem ridiculous to a lot of people that an Elder Scrolls game would be any short of brilliant, but this is the first time they are turning the franchise into a multipalyer online environment. The initial media we've seen shows that this could be a winner. However, I'm still concerned how TES fans will react to this... But who cares what fans think anyway. Fans will never be happy with anything you give them.
Basically, there are MMOGs and solo RPGs. I honestly can't say I'm one of those people who enjoys both. Still, like to see what you guys think though, so vote away.
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP