- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Wait, what, what, what's this I hear? Prometheus is meh!? No, wait, but it's Ridley Scott and it has Michael Fassbender as a synthetic person in it. What more could you possibly want?
Didn't see it myself yet, but Un Om Bun did is and, apparently, he's not happy with it. However, from what I gather, if there's any disappointment here, it's mostly related to the writing and the plot structure. Everything else is more or less okay.
Gonna see it for myself just to be sure. Besides, I'm sure that, if nothing else, it's well-directed; I mean it has to be with a guy like Ridley Scott sitting at the helm of it all. But is that all we should look for in a movie nowadays? Just that it's well-directed and looks nice?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP