- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Wait, what, what, what's this I hear? Prometheus is meh!? No, wait, but it's Ridley Scott and it has Michael Fassbender as a synthetic person in it. What more could you possibly want?
Didn't see it myself yet, but Un Om Bun did is and, apparently, he's not happy with it. However, from what I gather, if there's any disappointment here, it's mostly related to the writing and the plot structure. Everything else is more or less okay.
Gonna see it for myself just to be sure. Besides, I'm sure that, if nothing else, it's well-directed; I mean it has to be with a guy like Ridley Scott sitting at the helm of it all. But is that all we should look for in a movie nowadays? Just that it's well-directed and looks nice?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP