- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Wait, what, what, what's this I hear? Prometheus is meh!? No, wait, but it's Ridley Scott and it has Michael Fassbender as a synthetic person in it. What more could you possibly want?
Didn't see it myself yet, but Un Om Bun did is and, apparently, he's not happy with it. However, from what I gather, if there's any disappointment here, it's mostly related to the writing and the plot structure. Everything else is more or less okay.
Gonna see it for myself just to be sure. Besides, I'm sure that, if nothing else, it's well-directed; I mean it has to be with a guy like Ridley Scott sitting at the helm of it all. But is that all we should look for in a movie nowadays? Just that it's well-directed and looks nice?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP