- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
Wait, what, what, what's this I hear? Prometheus is meh!? No, wait, but it's Ridley Scott and it has Michael Fassbender as a synthetic person in it. What more could you possibly want?
Didn't see it myself yet, but Un Om Bun did is and, apparently, he's not happy with it. However, from what I gather, if there's any disappointment here, it's mostly related to the writing and the plot structure. Everything else is more or less okay.
Gonna see it for myself just to be sure. Besides, I'm sure that, if nothing else, it's well-directed; I mean it has to be with a guy like Ridley Scott sitting at the helm of it all. But is that all we should look for in a movie nowadays? Just that it's well-directed and looks nice?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP