- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:54 am EST @ July 18th, 2012
When it comes to gaming delights in this dry and dull time of the year, what does one turn to, I wonder? There has to be something other than D3. A good friend of mine recommended that I try Anno 2070, which I never played, although I hear it's really good. Still, it may not be my kind of thing. Dragon Age: Origins, Neverwinter Nights, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Witcher (the original), GTA... That's my cup of tea. Of course, triple-A games aren't always available. We have to wait for them to pop up every now and then. As always, it boils down to the looong wait until the busy Fall season kicks in. Mind you, I've been checking and re-checking what we have to look forward to during September, October and November and it's really not bad. Resident Evil 6, Dishonored, XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Assassin's Creed 3, Halo 4, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Hitman: Absolution, Hawken and Far Cry 3.
Sure, not bad, as I've already said. However, it's not entirely good either. Where's my Mirror's Edge 2? Where's my Half-Life 3? I need 'em damn it!
11 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP