- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:54 am EDT @ July 18th, 2012
When it comes to gaming delights in this dry and dull time of the year, what does one turn to, I wonder? There has to be something other than D3. A good friend of mine recommended that I try Anno 2070, which I never played, although I hear it's really good. Still, it may not be my kind of thing. Dragon Age: Origins, Neverwinter Nights, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Witcher (the original), GTA... That's my cup of tea. Of course, triple-A games aren't always available. We have to wait for them to pop up every now and then. As always, it boils down to the looong wait until the busy Fall season kicks in. Mind you, I've been checking and re-checking what we have to look forward to during September, October and November and it's really not bad. Resident Evil 6, Dishonored, XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Assassin's Creed 3, Halo 4, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Hitman: Absolution, Hawken and Far Cry 3.
Sure, not bad, as I've already said. However, it's not entirely good either. Where's my Mirror's Edge 2? Where's my Half-Life 3? I need 'em damn it!
11 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP