- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:54 am EDT @ July 18th, 2012
When it comes to gaming delights in this dry and dull time of the year, what does one turn to, I wonder? There has to be something other than D3. A good friend of mine recommended that I try Anno 2070, which I never played, although I hear it's really good. Still, it may not be my kind of thing. Dragon Age: Origins, Neverwinter Nights, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Witcher (the original), GTA... That's my cup of tea. Of course, triple-A games aren't always available. We have to wait for them to pop up every now and then. As always, it boils down to the looong wait until the busy Fall season kicks in. Mind you, I've been checking and re-checking what we have to look forward to during September, October and November and it's really not bad. Resident Evil 6, Dishonored, XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Assassin's Creed 3, Halo 4, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Hitman: Absolution, Hawken and Far Cry 3.
Sure, not bad, as I've already said. However, it's not entirely good either. Where's my Mirror's Edge 2? Where's my Half-Life 3? I need 'em damn it!
11 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP