- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
Went to bed late last night, but got up early in the morning. Sometimes, just sometimes, it's not an entirely bad feeling at all. Depends why you're waking up. Again, I'd like to think each day is reason enough to get up. Every day's beautiful and full of new adventures. Well, unless you're in prison, of course. Or a soldier fighting in a war behind enemy lines... somewhere. Damn, this was supposed to be a positive Mornin' post, what the fuck happened?
Oh well, anyway, did you hear the Pete Jackson finally named the third movie his new movie trilogy, The Hobbit? Evidently, here's how all three movies are now called:
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (December 14, 2012)
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (December 13, 2013)
- The Hobbit: There And Back Again (July 18, 2014)
Yeah, I know what you're thinking, the second one used to be called 'There And Back Again' but Pete wanted to change those. All sounds okay to me. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Even though I'm not completely sure about The Hobbit being a trilogy, I guess I trust Pete. He made The Lord of the Rings trilogy and that's enough of a testament that he should know what he's doing.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP