- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Went to bed late last night, but got up early in the morning. Sometimes, just sometimes, it's not an entirely bad feeling at all. Depends why you're waking up. Again, I'd like to think each day is reason enough to get up. Every day's beautiful and full of new adventures. Well, unless you're in prison, of course. Or a soldier fighting in a war behind enemy lines... somewhere. Damn, this was supposed to be a positive Mornin' post, what the fuck happened?
Oh well, anyway, did you hear the Pete Jackson finally named the third movie his new movie trilogy, The Hobbit? Evidently, here's how all three movies are now called:
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (December 14, 2012)
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (December 13, 2013)
- The Hobbit: There And Back Again (July 18, 2014)
Yeah, I know what you're thinking, the second one used to be called 'There And Back Again' but Pete wanted to change those. All sounds okay to me. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Even though I'm not completely sure about The Hobbit being a trilogy, I guess I trust Pete. He made The Lord of the Rings trilogy and that's enough of a testament that he should know what he's doing.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP