- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Went to bed late last night, but got up early in the morning. Sometimes, just sometimes, it's not an entirely bad feeling at all. Depends why you're waking up. Again, I'd like to think each day is reason enough to get up. Every day's beautiful and full of new adventures. Well, unless you're in prison, of course. Or a soldier fighting in a war behind enemy lines... somewhere. Damn, this was supposed to be a positive Mornin' post, what the fuck happened?
Oh well, anyway, did you hear the Pete Jackson finally named the third movie his new movie trilogy, The Hobbit? Evidently, here's how all three movies are now called:
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (December 14, 2012)
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (December 13, 2013)
- The Hobbit: There And Back Again (July 18, 2014)
Yeah, I know what you're thinking, the second one used to be called 'There And Back Again' but Pete wanted to change those. All sounds okay to me. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Even though I'm not completely sure about The Hobbit being a trilogy, I guess I trust Pete. He made The Lord of the Rings trilogy and that's enough of a testament that he should know what he's doing.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP