- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Went to bed late last night, but got up early in the morning. Sometimes, just sometimes, it's not an entirely bad feeling at all. Depends why you're waking up. Again, I'd like to think each day is reason enough to get up. Every day's beautiful and full of new adventures. Well, unless you're in prison, of course. Or a soldier fighting in a war behind enemy lines... somewhere. Damn, this was supposed to be a positive Mornin' post, what the fuck happened?
Oh well, anyway, did you hear the Pete Jackson finally named the third movie his new movie trilogy, The Hobbit? Evidently, here's how all three movies are now called:
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (December 14, 2012)
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (December 13, 2013)
- The Hobbit: There And Back Again (July 18, 2014)
Yeah, I know what you're thinking, the second one used to be called 'There And Back Again' but Pete wanted to change those. All sounds okay to me. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Even though I'm not completely sure about The Hobbit being a trilogy, I guess I trust Pete. He made The Lord of the Rings trilogy and that's enough of a testament that he should know what he's doing.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP