- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: May 21st, 2013
- Metro: Last Light Gets 4 DLC Packs Planned, Season Pass Available
- Ryse Confirmed as Xbox One Exclusive
- Battlefield 4 Will Be Available this Holiday for Next-Gen
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Media
- Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Screens & Trailer
- Xbox One Specs
- Mornin '13
- No Backwards Compatibility with Xbox One
- Xbox One Does NOT Have to Always Be Online
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Shown On Xbox One, Timed-Exclusive DLC
- Halo TV Series Announced
- Watch Live TV with Xbox One [Updated]
- Microsoft Announces Its Next Console: Xbox One
- REVIEW: Metro: Last Light
- Peter Molyneux's Godus Going Mobile
Starting divorce procedure tomorrow. Life is pretty sucky at the moment.
On the plus side, getting divorced leaves plenty of free time for gaming :)
On another plus side, I can't shake off the overwhelming sea of women, eagerly lining up to learn all about my prodigious sexual desires...
... well, that's not entirely true, of course. There was this one potential date with a girl, but later on, I managed to find out she's not a girl. She was, in fact, a cleverly disguised pelican. And from where I come from, pelicans are renowned for giving lousy blow jobs.
Must turn towards a different species altogether.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP