- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:02 am EDT @ September 18th, 2012
Already several hours into Borderlands 2, folks, and I'm having a great time. Unfortunately, I've also managed to discover two glitches this early on in the game. It's nothing too serious, but it may piss off some gamers. I know it annoyed me. Not it's not so much a glitch in a technical sense, but more like a poorly executed move by the level design department. There's a segment in the game where you fight a boss character on a high platform. In order to reach the platform, you have climb for a long time, taking out numerous baddies in the process. Well, I did that and I reached the highest point in the area and the boss fight ensued. The boss has a rather deadly melee attack, which causes a nasty shockwave that catapults anyone who gets caught in it. When my character was struck by the shockwave, he fell off the high platform and plummeted all the way down. So, that meant I had to run back up and march throw ordinary baddies (most of which have respawned). An annoying occurrence and I'm not entirely sure if the developers made it possible on purpose or if it's just a stupid coincidence and a blunder made by someone in the level design team.
This happened twice in the game on several spots.
Oh well, there's more to the game than that. See you later...
12 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP