- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:02 am EDT @ September 18th, 2012
Already several hours into Borderlands 2, folks, and I'm having a great time. Unfortunately, I've also managed to discover two glitches this early on in the game. It's nothing too serious, but it may piss off some gamers. I know it annoyed me. Not it's not so much a glitch in a technical sense, but more like a poorly executed move by the level design department. There's a segment in the game where you fight a boss character on a high platform. In order to reach the platform, you have climb for a long time, taking out numerous baddies in the process. Well, I did that and I reached the highest point in the area and the boss fight ensued. The boss has a rather deadly melee attack, which causes a nasty shockwave that catapults anyone who gets caught in it. When my character was struck by the shockwave, he fell off the high platform and plummeted all the way down. So, that meant I had to run back up and march throw ordinary baddies (most of which have respawned). An annoying occurrence and I'm not entirely sure if the developers made it possible on purpose or if it's just a stupid coincidence and a blunder made by someone in the level design team.
This happened twice in the game on several spots.
Oh well, there's more to the game than that. See you later...
12 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP