- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Benchmark Software Check Available
- Shocker: Gears of War Remastered in the Pipeline
- REVIEW: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Silent Hills Officially Canned
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Tournament Canceled Due to Connectivity Problems
- Batman: Arkham Knight All Who Follow You Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Official Reveal Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Chewie, We're Home
Also, I noticed that a lot of you have been blaming EA for this. Well, to tell you the truth, I think both Greg and Ray just got tired of the industry and the way triple-A games are being developed these days - with strict aim to reel in as much casual gamers as possible, which leaves precious little room for innovation and experiments (in terms of gameplay primarily).
It might also be possible that they both wanted to work on a project independently, but then realized that there's no point beginning from scratch, when they can just retire and become brewers (well, one of them at least).
In a nutshell, we have to say that we will miss these dudes. They were responsible for several classics, chief among which are Baldur's Gate, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Neverwinter Nights and Mass Effect.
So, they're leaving... so what? Good for them. They deserve some time away.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP