- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Also, I noticed that a lot of you have been blaming EA for this. Well, to tell you the truth, I think both Greg and Ray just got tired of the industry and the way triple-A games are being developed these days - with strict aim to reel in as much casual gamers as possible, which leaves precious little room for innovation and experiments (in terms of gameplay primarily).
It might also be possible that they both wanted to work on a project independently, but then realized that there's no point beginning from scratch, when they can just retire and become brewers (well, one of them at least).
In a nutshell, we have to say that we will miss these dudes. They were responsible for several classics, chief among which are Baldur's Gate, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Neverwinter Nights and Mass Effect.
So, they're leaving... so what? Good for them. They deserve some time away.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP