- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
It means that it's not Wednesday!
Anyway, I had a nice weekend doing absolutely nothing. Those weekends are the best. Okay, not the best, but they are needed as much as those weekends that are crammed with nonstop experimental sex and alcohol (though I'm still to experience one of those...).
As for the new AT tagline, hm... I'm still thinking about it; a lot.
So far, I'm digging:
- AT - The home of cockslapping.
- AT - Move along, nothing to see here.
- AT - Throwing hissy fits when it matters.
- AT - Always understaffed, never outgunned!
- AT - We've got games, you bring the boobs!
- AT - A gay site for non-gays.
- AT - We have all kinds of beer.
I especially like the last one... a tad misleading perhaps, but otherwise golden. Keep the suggestions coming if you wish. If not give me a few days to think about this.
Appreciate the effort, you guys.
You are and always will be what makes AT tick.
Well, you and swarms of scantily clad BotDs, ofc.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP