- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
- Mornin '15
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Now on Kickstarter
- PC Assassin's Creed Syndicate Will Release in November
- Cliff Bleszinki's New Game is LawBreakers
- Bethesda Joins GOG.com
- FEATURE: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Hands-on
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector's Edition Announced
- Angry Birds Dev Rovio Lays-off More Staff
- Diablo 3 2.3.0 Patch Now Live
It means that it's not Wednesday!
Anyway, I had a nice weekend doing absolutely nothing. Those weekends are the best. Okay, not the best, but they are needed as much as those weekends that are crammed with nonstop experimental sex and alcohol (though I'm still to experience one of those...).
As for the new AT tagline, hm... I'm still thinking about it; a lot.
So far, I'm digging:
- AT - The home of cockslapping.
- AT - Move along, nothing to see here.
- AT - Throwing hissy fits when it matters.
- AT - Always understaffed, never outgunned!
- AT - We've got games, you bring the boobs!
- AT - A gay site for non-gays.
- AT - We have all kinds of beer.
I especially like the last one... a tad misleading perhaps, but otherwise golden. Keep the suggestions coming if you wish. If not give me a few days to think about this.
Appreciate the effort, you guys.
You are and always will be what makes AT tick.
Well, you and swarms of scantily clad BotDs, ofc.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP