- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
It means that it's not Wednesday!
Anyway, I had a nice weekend doing absolutely nothing. Those weekends are the best. Okay, not the best, but they are needed as much as those weekends that are crammed with nonstop experimental sex and alcohol (though I'm still to experience one of those...).
As for the new AT tagline, hm... I'm still thinking about it; a lot.
So far, I'm digging:
- AT - The home of cockslapping.
- AT - Move along, nothing to see here.
- AT - Throwing hissy fits when it matters.
- AT - Always understaffed, never outgunned!
- AT - We've got games, you bring the boobs!
- AT - A gay site for non-gays.
- AT - We have all kinds of beer.
I especially like the last one... a tad misleading perhaps, but otherwise golden. Keep the suggestions coming if you wish. If not give me a few days to think about this.
Appreciate the effort, you guys.
You are and always will be what makes AT tick.
Well, you and swarms of scantily clad BotDs, ofc.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP