- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
- Mornin '13
- Xbox One Will Still Allow Access to Games to Banned Users
- Oculus Rift Welcomes VR Sex Game to Launch Library
- Watch Dogs, Far Cry & Rabbids Movies in the Making
- Battlefield 4 Alpha Testing, Possibly System Requirements
- Nintendo has No Plans to Cut Price of Wii U
- Sony Explains Why PS+ is Needed for Multiplayer
- The Last of Us Top Dog in UK
It means that it's not Wednesday!
Anyway, I had a nice weekend doing absolutely nothing. Those weekends are the best. Okay, not the best, but they are needed as much as those weekends that are crammed with nonstop experimental sex and alcohol (though I'm still to experience one of those...).
As for the new AT tagline, hm... I'm still thinking about it; a lot.
So far, I'm digging:
- AT - The home of cockslapping.
- AT - Move along, nothing to see here.
- AT - Throwing hissy fits when it matters.
- AT - Always understaffed, never outgunned!
- AT - We've got games, you bring the boobs!
- AT - A gay site for non-gays.
- AT - We have all kinds of beer.
I especially like the last one... a tad misleading perhaps, but otherwise golden. Keep the suggestions coming if you wish. If not give me a few days to think about this.
Appreciate the effort, you guys.
You are and always will be what makes AT tick.
Well, you and swarms of scantily clad BotDs, ofc.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP