- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
It means that it's not Wednesday!
Anyway, I had a nice weekend doing absolutely nothing. Those weekends are the best. Okay, not the best, but they are needed as much as those weekends that are crammed with nonstop experimental sex and alcohol (though I'm still to experience one of those...).
As for the new AT tagline, hm... I'm still thinking about it; a lot.
So far, I'm digging:
- AT - The home of cockslapping.
- AT - Move along, nothing to see here.
- AT - Throwing hissy fits when it matters.
- AT - Always understaffed, never outgunned!
- AT - We've got games, you bring the boobs!
- AT - A gay site for non-gays.
- AT - We have all kinds of beer.
I especially like the last one... a tad misleading perhaps, but otherwise golden. Keep the suggestions coming if you wish. If not give me a few days to think about this.
Appreciate the effort, you guys.
You are and always will be what makes AT tick.
Well, you and swarms of scantily clad BotDs, ofc.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP