- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
- "Spreman za borbu!" - means, "Ready for combat!"
- "Šubre pokvareno!" - means, "You piece of rotten trash!"
- "Uh, jebem ti..." - basically means "Fuck it..."
- "Jedi govna i umri!" - literally means "Eat shit and die!"
Well, these are not necessarily our typical curses or phrases, ya know. Also, I know a few Serbian zombies and they are definitely capable of spewing out more imaginative curses that these.
Anyway, back to writing the review. I'm about halfway there, so I'll be posting it relatively soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP