- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- "Spreman za borbu!" - means, "Ready for combat!"
- "Šubre pokvareno!" - means, "You piece of rotten trash!"
- "Uh, jebem ti..." - basically means "Fuck it..."
- "Jedi govna i umri!" - literally means "Eat shit and die!"
Well, these are not necessarily our typical curses or phrases, ya know. Also, I know a few Serbian zombies and they are definitely capable of spewing out more imaginative curses that these.
Anyway, back to writing the review. I'm about halfway there, so I'll be posting it relatively soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP