- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
- "Spreman za borbu!" - means, "Ready for combat!"
- "Šubre pokvareno!" - means, "You piece of rotten trash!"
- "Uh, jebem ti..." - basically means "Fuck it..."
- "Jedi govna i umri!" - literally means "Eat shit and die!"
Well, these are not necessarily our typical curses or phrases, ya know. Also, I know a few Serbian zombies and they are definitely capable of spewing out more imaginative curses that these.
Anyway, back to writing the review. I'm about halfway there, so I'll be posting it relatively soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP