- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- "Spreman za borbu!" - means, "Ready for combat!"
- "Šubre pokvareno!" - means, "You piece of rotten trash!"
- "Uh, jebem ti..." - basically means "Fuck it..."
- "Jedi govna i umri!" - literally means "Eat shit and die!"
Well, these are not necessarily our typical curses or phrases, ya know. Also, I know a few Serbian zombies and they are definitely capable of spewing out more imaginative curses that these.
Anyway, back to writing the review. I'm about halfway there, so I'll be posting it relatively soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP