- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Teaser
- FEATURE: Is Your Stack of Shame Making You Unhappy?
- Warcraft Movie May Have Leeroy Jenkins
- LEGO Dimensions Great Scott! Trailer
- Oh the Irony; Nintendo's New VP of Sales is Named Bowser
- "Spreman za borbu!" - means, "Ready for combat!"
- "Šubre pokvareno!" - means, "You piece of rotten trash!"
- "Uh, jebem ti..." - basically means "Fuck it..."
- "Jedi govna i umri!" - literally means "Eat shit and die!"
Well, these are not necessarily our typical curses or phrases, ya know. Also, I know a few Serbian zombies and they are definitely capable of spewing out more imaginative curses that these.
Anyway, back to writing the review. I'm about halfway there, so I'll be posting it relatively soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP