- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:30 am EDT @ October 15th, 2012
Use the time you have. Don't bend it. Just use it the way God intended. Or just blink your way through life. However, I do like to possess someone's body from time to time. Then again, the non-lethal way is the way I do things. I don't like to kill people ruthlessly and without good reason.
It's been a great weekend for me. Lot's of parties, lots of interesting encounters.
Oh and, Corvo, you're the main man.
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP