- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:28 am EDT @ October 19th, 2012
Deep into Enemy Unknown right now. I must say this game has a charm of its own and it turned out to be a bit more interesting than I imagined initially.
Was a huge fan of the XCOM series, and this seems like it could be just the ticket for all those who are into turn-based style strategy games.
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP