- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:29 am EST @ October 23rd, 2012
So, am I right in thinking that the ideal game would be a well-written party-based adventure game with heavy RPG elements, mixing both tactical, turn-based and real-time and action-oriented gameplay, additionally allowing players to switch from first-person to 3rd-person perspective or to a top-down view?
10 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP