- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:40 am EDT @ October 25th, 2012
Alright, first of all, I have to apologize for posting the review of XCOM: Enemy Unknown later than promised. The thing is, I've received a number of games that I needed to play simultaneously. Now, I don't normally do this, but at this point, I really have no others choice. Funny things start to happen when I play more than one game at a time. The world around me starts to look deformed, I start having weird dreams and I lose my ability to communicate properly with other people. But those are negligible side-effects.
Anyway, right now, I'm keeping myself busy with the new (slightly retarded) Bond game, Medal of Honor: Warfighter (which is a tad better than I thought it would be) and Halo 4 (so far, so good).
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP