- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:40 am EST @ October 25th, 2012
Alright, first of all, I have to apologize for posting the review of XCOM: Enemy Unknown later than promised. The thing is, I've received a number of games that I needed to play simultaneously. Now, I don't normally do this, but at this point, I really have no others choice. Funny things start to happen when I play more than one game at a time. The world around me starts to look deformed, I start having weird dreams and I lose my ability to communicate properly with other people. But those are negligible side-effects.
Anyway, right now, I'm keeping myself busy with the new (slightly retarded) Bond game, Medal of Honor: Warfighter (which is a tad better than I thought it would be) and Halo 4 (so far, so good).
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP