- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:40 am EDT @ October 25th, 2012
Alright, first of all, I have to apologize for posting the review of XCOM: Enemy Unknown later than promised. The thing is, I've received a number of games that I needed to play simultaneously. Now, I don't normally do this, but at this point, I really have no others choice. Funny things start to happen when I play more than one game at a time. The world around me starts to look deformed, I start having weird dreams and I lose my ability to communicate properly with other people. But those are negligible side-effects.
Anyway, right now, I'm keeping myself busy with the new (slightly retarded) Bond game, Medal of Honor: Warfighter (which is a tad better than I thought it would be) and Halo 4 (so far, so good).
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP