- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:40 am EDT @ October 25th, 2012
Alright, first of all, I have to apologize for posting the review of XCOM: Enemy Unknown later than promised. The thing is, I've received a number of games that I needed to play simultaneously. Now, I don't normally do this, but at this point, I really have no others choice. Funny things start to happen when I play more than one game at a time. The world around me starts to look deformed, I start having weird dreams and I lose my ability to communicate properly with other people. But those are negligible side-effects.
Anyway, right now, I'm keeping myself busy with the new (slightly retarded) Bond game, Medal of Honor: Warfighter (which is a tad better than I thought it would be) and Halo 4 (so far, so good).
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP