- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:40 am EST @ October 25th, 2012
Alright, first of all, I have to apologize for posting the review of XCOM: Enemy Unknown later than promised. The thing is, I've received a number of games that I needed to play simultaneously. Now, I don't normally do this, but at this point, I really have no others choice. Funny things start to happen when I play more than one game at a time. The world around me starts to look deformed, I start having weird dreams and I lose my ability to communicate properly with other people. But those are negligible side-effects.
Anyway, right now, I'm keeping myself busy with the new (slightly retarded) Bond game, Medal of Honor: Warfighter (which is a tad better than I thought it would be) and Halo 4 (so far, so good).
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP