- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Blood Echoing Souls of Titans
Anyway, I'm starting to feel sorry for the Assassin's Creed franchise a bit. The fact that key people are now missing from the Ubisoft Montreal team (those who worked on AC2), has become obvious. The third installment does have some incredible moments, although I can't help noticing that something's missing, particularly in terms of plot structure, not to mention gameplay. On the technical side of things, we all know what has happened, which is a damn shame really.
Review's going up tomorrow...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP