- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
- Mornin '13
- Xbox One Will Still Allow Access to Games to Banned Users
- Oculus Rift Welcomes VR Sex Game to Launch Library
- Watch Dogs, Far Cry & Rabbids Movies in the Making
- Battlefield 4 Alpha Testing, Possibly System Requirements
- Nintendo has No Plans to Cut Price of Wii U
- Sony Explains Why PS+ is Needed for Multiplayer
- The Last of Us Top Dog in UK
Anyway, I'm starting to feel sorry for the Assassin's Creed franchise a bit. The fact that key people are now missing from the Ubisoft Montreal team (those who worked on AC2), has become obvious. The third installment does have some incredible moments, although I can't help noticing that something's missing, particularly in terms of plot structure, not to mention gameplay. On the technical side of things, we all know what has happened, which is a damn shame really.
Review's going up tomorrow...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP