- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
Anyway, I'm starting to feel sorry for the Assassin's Creed franchise a bit. The fact that key people are now missing from the Ubisoft Montreal team (those who worked on AC2), has become obvious. The third installment does have some incredible moments, although I can't help noticing that something's missing, particularly in terms of plot structure, not to mention gameplay. On the technical side of things, we all know what has happened, which is a damn shame really.
Review's going up tomorrow...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP