- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Anyway, I'm starting to feel sorry for the Assassin's Creed franchise a bit. The fact that key people are now missing from the Ubisoft Montreal team (those who worked on AC2), has become obvious. The third installment does have some incredible moments, although I can't help noticing that something's missing, particularly in terms of plot structure, not to mention gameplay. On the technical side of things, we all know what has happened, which is a damn shame really.
Review's going up tomorrow...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP