- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
Anyway, I'm starting to feel sorry for the Assassin's Creed franchise a bit. The fact that key people are now missing from the Ubisoft Montreal team (those who worked on AC2), has become obvious. The third installment does have some incredible moments, although I can't help noticing that something's missing, particularly in terms of plot structure, not to mention gameplay. On the technical side of things, we all know what has happened, which is a damn shame really.
Review's going up tomorrow...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP