- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
05:44 am EST @ November 02nd, 2012
Fridays are like a nice bowl of fresh strawberries, with juicy vanilla ice-cream, sprinkled with the tastiest chocolate. Okay, actually, they're not that great, but sometimes they seem so damn wonderful, because you know you're about to take a break from all those mind-numbing and hideously dull routines that clog most of your week. Only trouble is... that asshole of a Monday is on the horizon, ever lurking, stealthily waiting for the opportunity to pounce. And then the week starts all over again.
Hm, did I just ruin everyone's Friday?
7 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP