- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
05:44 am EDT @ November 02nd, 2012
Fridays are like a nice bowl of fresh strawberries, with juicy vanilla ice-cream, sprinkled with the tastiest chocolate. Okay, actually, they're not that great, but sometimes they seem so damn wonderful, because you know you're about to take a break from all those mind-numbing and hideously dull routines that clog most of your week. Only trouble is... that asshole of a Monday is on the horizon, ever lurking, stealthily waiting for the opportunity to pounce. And then the week starts all over again.
Hm, did I just ruin everyone's Friday?
7 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP