- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
05:44 am EDT @ November 02nd, 2012
Fridays are like a nice bowl of fresh strawberries, with juicy vanilla ice-cream, sprinkled with the tastiest chocolate. Okay, actually, they're not that great, but sometimes they seem so damn wonderful, because you know you're about to take a break from all those mind-numbing and hideously dull routines that clog most of your week. Only trouble is... that asshole of a Monday is on the horizon, ever lurking, stealthily waiting for the opportunity to pounce. And then the week starts all over again.
Hm, did I just ruin everyone's Friday?
7 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP