- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
05:44 am EST @ November 02nd, 2012
Fridays are like a nice bowl of fresh strawberries, with juicy vanilla ice-cream, sprinkled with the tastiest chocolate. Okay, actually, they're not that great, but sometimes they seem so damn wonderful, because you know you're about to take a break from all those mind-numbing and hideously dull routines that clog most of your week. Only trouble is... that asshole of a Monday is on the horizon, ever lurking, stealthily waiting for the opportunity to pounce. And then the week starts all over again.
Hm, did I just ruin everyone's Friday?
7 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP