- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
05:44 am EDT @ November 02nd, 2012
Fridays are like a nice bowl of fresh strawberries, with juicy vanilla ice-cream, sprinkled with the tastiest chocolate. Okay, actually, they're not that great, but sometimes they seem so damn wonderful, because you know you're about to take a break from all those mind-numbing and hideously dull routines that clog most of your week. Only trouble is... that asshole of a Monday is on the horizon, ever lurking, stealthily waiting for the opportunity to pounce. And then the week starts all over again.
Hm, did I just ruin everyone's Friday?
7 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP