- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:07 am EDT @ November 06th, 2012
As the days go by I started to realize that the fall is actually my favorite time of the year. Leaves dying and drying out is the best sight in the world. Also, love the moment just after the rain stops and the sun comes out. And, of course, the best thing about fall is that there are so many new games to play, so when it's cold and rainy outside, you can make a nice, warm cup of tea or coffee (preferably Irish), snuggle down on the couch and just start your favorite game.
Winter's too cold, summer's too cold, spring's too fucking gay, but the fall feels just right.
11 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP