- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:07 am EDT @ November 06th, 2012
As the days go by I started to realize that the fall is actually my favorite time of the year. Leaves dying and drying out is the best sight in the world. Also, love the moment just after the rain stops and the sun comes out. And, of course, the best thing about fall is that there are so many new games to play, so when it's cold and rainy outside, you can make a nice, warm cup of tea or coffee (preferably Irish), snuggle down on the couch and just start your favorite game.
Winter's too cold, summer's too cold, spring's too fucking gay, but the fall feels just right.
11 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP