- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:07 am EDT @ November 06th, 2012
As the days go by I started to realize that the fall is actually my favorite time of the year. Leaves dying and drying out is the best sight in the world. Also, love the moment just after the rain stops and the sun comes out. And, of course, the best thing about fall is that there are so many new games to play, so when it's cold and rainy outside, you can make a nice, warm cup of tea or coffee (preferably Irish), snuggle down on the couch and just start your favorite game.
Winter's too cold, summer's too cold, spring's too fucking gay, but the fall feels just right.
11 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP