- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:07 am EDT @ November 06th, 2012
As the days go by I started to realize that the fall is actually my favorite time of the year. Leaves dying and drying out is the best sight in the world. Also, love the moment just after the rain stops and the sun comes out. And, of course, the best thing about fall is that there are so many new games to play, so when it's cold and rainy outside, you can make a nice, warm cup of tea or coffee (preferably Irish), snuggle down on the couch and just start your favorite game.
Winter's too cold, summer's too cold, spring's too fucking gay, but the fall feels just right.
11 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP