- COMIC: The Pain of Swatting
- Mornin '14
- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
So, a few days ago, I went to watch Skyfall and I must say, the movie proved to me more interesting than I expected. Quantum of Solace was a big load of horse shit. Although Daniel Craig would be the last man on Earth I'd pick to play Bond, this movie somehow feels very Bondish (unlike the previous two). The characters have grown and are more believable this time. Also, I love how they've dispensed with all the Bond clich's. Setting up a new 'M' character is a slick move and how it's done in the movie will be appreciated by most people, I think.
All in all, a good Bond flick.
Just that I never understood why anyone would put an ugly bastard like Daniel Craig to portray a character like Bond. He's a fine actor and all, but that's not enough for Bond. Whoever made the decision was blind as a bat. Put Craig next to Sean Connery and you'll know what I mean. Judging by appearances, it just doesn't make sense. At this point, it would've made more sense if they chose Stephen Hawking.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be: