- More Casting Announcements for Angry Birds Movie
- Kickstarter Game Funding Down Significantly in 2014
- The Walking Dead Game Dated for PS4 and Xbox One
- Alien Isolation 'Stomp' and 'Flared Up' Trailers
- PlayStation Plus Fees Getting a Price Increase in Some Areas
- Voting Poll: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- New Dragon Age Inquisition Trailer Shows Off Crafting
- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
So, a few days ago, I went to watch Skyfall and I must say, the movie proved to me more interesting than I expected. Quantum of Solace was a big load of horse shit. Although Daniel Craig would be the last man on Earth I'd pick to play Bond, this movie somehow feels very Bondish (unlike the previous two). The characters have grown and are more believable this time. Also, I love how they've dispensed with all the Bond clich's. Setting up a new 'M' character is a slick move and how it's done in the movie will be appreciated by most people, I think.
All in all, a good Bond flick.
Just that I never understood why anyone would put an ugly bastard like Daniel Craig to portray a character like Bond. He's a fine actor and all, but that's not enough for Bond. Whoever made the decision was blind as a bat. Put Craig next to Sean Connery and you'll know what I mean. Judging by appearances, it just doesn't make sense. At this point, it would've made more sense if they chose Stephen Hawking.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|No, please. ||50.88%|
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||33.33%|