- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
So, a few days ago, I went to watch Skyfall and I must say, the movie proved to me more interesting than I expected. Quantum of Solace was a big load of horse shit. Although Daniel Craig would be the last man on Earth I'd pick to play Bond, this movie somehow feels very Bondish (unlike the previous two). The characters have grown and are more believable this time. Also, I love how they've dispensed with all the Bond clich's. Setting up a new 'M' character is a slick move and how it's done in the movie will be appreciated by most people, I think.
All in all, a good Bond flick.
Just that I never understood why anyone would put an ugly bastard like Daniel Craig to portray a character like Bond. He's a fine actor and all, but that's not enough for Bond. Whoever made the decision was blind as a bat. Put Craig next to Sean Connery and you'll know what I mean. Judging by appearances, it just doesn't make sense. At this point, it would've made more sense if they chose Stephen Hawking.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
If I buy a VR headset, it will be:
|PlayStation VR ||14.18%|
|Google Cardboard (mobile) ||9.33%|
|Gear VR (mobile)||8.97%|
|Zeiss VR One (mobile)||8.42%|
|Homido (mobile) ||8.33%|
|LG 360 VR (mobile)||5.31%|