- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
So, a few days ago, I went to watch Skyfall and I must say, the movie proved to me more interesting than I expected. Quantum of Solace was a big load of horse shit. Although Daniel Craig would be the last man on Earth I'd pick to play Bond, this movie somehow feels very Bondish (unlike the previous two). The characters have grown and are more believable this time. Also, I love how they've dispensed with all the Bond clich's. Setting up a new 'M' character is a slick move and how it's done in the movie will be appreciated by most people, I think.
All in all, a good Bond flick.
Just that I never understood why anyone would put an ugly bastard like Daniel Craig to portray a character like Bond. He's a fine actor and all, but that's not enough for Bond. Whoever made the decision was blind as a bat. Put Craig next to Sean Connery and you'll know what I mean. Judging by appearances, it just doesn't make sense. At this point, it would've made more sense if they chose Stephen Hawking.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Where would you like to see more of ActionTrip?