- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:10 am EST @ November 10th, 2012
Boy, I'm really glad there are still making games like this one and this one.
Mainstream gaming hasn't turned into a cesspool of mediocrity just yet, but thanks to indie devs there are still some pretty awesome ideas out there. Just hope EA doesn't spot them... and devour them.
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP