- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
Oh, and by the way, anyone who said that Coca-Cola is good for an upset stomach is an utter moron. It just doesn't work. Not even if you take it in sips. I've always thought that recommending Coca-Cola as a stomach treatment was a stupid idea. While it may replace fluid and electrolytes, the damn thing still contains bloody caffeine as well as phosphoric acid - last I checked, neither of those are good for a digestive system that's totally screwed up.
Remember, next time you have a sick stomach and you lose fluid, don't take a Coke.
Here ends this edition of Vader's Chronological Health Disorders.
Tune in next week, when it will definitely be more interesting, as we conduct an experiment to see if small, cute kittens can stay sane after being exposed to cut-scenes from Black Ops 2.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP