- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Home of A Geek
Oh, and by the way, anyone who said that Coca-Cola is good for an upset stomach is an utter moron. It just doesn't work. Not even if you take it in sips. I've always thought that recommending Coca-Cola as a stomach treatment was a stupid idea. While it may replace fluid and electrolytes, the damn thing still contains bloody caffeine as well as phosphoric acid - last I checked, neither of those are good for a digestive system that's totally screwed up.
Remember, next time you have a sick stomach and you lose fluid, don't take a Coke.
Here ends this edition of Vader's Chronological Health Disorders.
Tune in next week, when it will definitely be more interesting, as we conduct an experiment to see if small, cute kittens can stay sane after being exposed to cut-scenes from Black Ops 2.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP