- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Oh, and by the way, anyone who said that Coca-Cola is good for an upset stomach is an utter moron. It just doesn't work. Not even if you take it in sips. I've always thought that recommending Coca-Cola as a stomach treatment was a stupid idea. While it may replace fluid and electrolytes, the damn thing still contains bloody caffeine as well as phosphoric acid - last I checked, neither of those are good for a digestive system that's totally screwed up.
Remember, next time you have a sick stomach and you lose fluid, don't take a Coke.
Here ends this edition of Vader's Chronological Health Disorders.
Tune in next week, when it will definitely be more interesting, as we conduct an experiment to see if small, cute kittens can stay sane after being exposed to cut-scenes from Black Ops 2.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be: