- Nintendo Responds to E3 Criticizing Feedback
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies to be Revealed at SDCC
- Preorder Fallout 4 on the Xbox Store, Get Fallout 3 Free
- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
Oh, and by the way, anyone who said that Coca-Cola is good for an upset stomach is an utter moron. It just doesn't work. Not even if you take it in sips. I've always thought that recommending Coca-Cola as a stomach treatment was a stupid idea. While it may replace fluid and electrolytes, the damn thing still contains bloody caffeine as well as phosphoric acid - last I checked, neither of those are good for a digestive system that's totally screwed up.
Remember, next time you have a sick stomach and you lose fluid, don't take a Coke.
Here ends this edition of Vader's Chronological Health Disorders.
Tune in next week, when it will definitely be more interesting, as we conduct an experiment to see if small, cute kittens can stay sane after being exposed to cut-scenes from Black Ops 2.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
The E3 2015:
|Best show in ages. ||47.08%|
|It was shite.||6.51%|