- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
"Man, what if everyone in the world had a smartphone and they could all buy mobile versions of Dragon Age. Think of it, you're playing Dragon Age with a stupid-ass story written by a fuckin' 2-year-old, then you have plenty of generic dungeon crawling going on, a ton of repetitive fetch quests and crappy graphics that are easier to make than a tuna sandwich... Oh wait, we've already done that. It's called Dragon Age 2. So, the next logical step is to make Dragon Age 2 for every smartphone and eradicate every other developer who's working on any kind of proper RPG. Yees! Excellent! Smiitheeeeeers!!"
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP