- COMIC: The Pain of Swatting
- Mornin '14
- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
"Man, what if everyone in the world had a smartphone and they could all buy mobile versions of Dragon Age. Think of it, you're playing Dragon Age with a stupid-ass story written by a fuckin' 2-year-old, then you have plenty of generic dungeon crawling going on, a ton of repetitive fetch quests and crappy graphics that are easier to make than a tuna sandwich... Oh wait, we've already done that. It's called Dragon Age 2. So, the next logical step is to make Dragon Age 2 for every smartphone and eradicate every other developer who's working on any kind of proper RPG. Yees! Excellent! Smiitheeeeeers!!"
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP