- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
"Man, what if everyone in the world had a smartphone and they could all buy mobile versions of Dragon Age. Think of it, you're playing Dragon Age with a stupid-ass story written by a fuckin' 2-year-old, then you have plenty of generic dungeon crawling going on, a ton of repetitive fetch quests and crappy graphics that are easier to make than a tuna sandwich... Oh wait, we've already done that. It's called Dragon Age 2. So, the next logical step is to make Dragon Age 2 for every smartphone and eradicate every other developer who's working on any kind of proper RPG. Yees! Excellent! Smiitheeeeeers!!"
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP