- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
"Man, what if everyone in the world had a smartphone and they could all buy mobile versions of Dragon Age. Think of it, you're playing Dragon Age with a stupid-ass story written by a fuckin' 2-year-old, then you have plenty of generic dungeon crawling going on, a ton of repetitive fetch quests and crappy graphics that are easier to make than a tuna sandwich... Oh wait, we've already done that. It's called Dragon Age 2. So, the next logical step is to make Dragon Age 2 for every smartphone and eradicate every other developer who's working on any kind of proper RPG. Yees! Excellent! Smiitheeeeeers!!"
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP