- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
"Man, what if everyone in the world had a smartphone and they could all buy mobile versions of Dragon Age. Think of it, you're playing Dragon Age with a stupid-ass story written by a fuckin' 2-year-old, then you have plenty of generic dungeon crawling going on, a ton of repetitive fetch quests and crappy graphics that are easier to make than a tuna sandwich... Oh wait, we've already done that. It's called Dragon Age 2. So, the next logical step is to make Dragon Age 2 for every smartphone and eradicate every other developer who's working on any kind of proper RPG. Yees! Excellent! Smiitheeeeeers!!"
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP