- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:54 am EDT @ November 20th, 2012
Don't forget, there's nothing more exhilarating than watching a poorly animated wall of mindless zombies tipping over a bus or scaling a massive wall. At least that's what Hollywood seems to think. Fucking Danny Boyle wannabes. A zombie movie? Shit! Heaven forfend that they should put half of such an effort into writing a reasonably believable or even remotely interesting story.
21 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP