- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Yep, if you're following us on Twitter or Facebook, then you already know that Lawrence Kasdan may, in fact, be penning the script for the next addition to the Star Wars saga.
Sherlock Holmes writer Simon Kinberg is another contender for the script for the 2nd and 3rd films in the planned Star Wars trilogy.
Unless you've been submerged along with the people of Atlantis, you should know by now that The Walt Disney Company is set to acquire Lucasfilm Ltd. in a stock and cash transaction worth $4.05 billion, with George Lucas, film-making legend and owner of Lucasfilm, saying: "It's now time for me to pass 'Star Wars' on to a new generation of filmmakers."
Look folks, I really do think that the next series of Star Wars movies should include a complex tale about Jar Jar Binks and his entire family tree, in which we get to see Jar Jar's children grow up until they're finally tossed into the Sarlacc Pit where they'll be digested for a thousand years.
- THE END -
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP