- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
Yep, if you're following us on Twitter or Facebook, then you already know that Lawrence Kasdan may, in fact, be penning the script for the next addition to the Star Wars saga.
Sherlock Holmes writer Simon Kinberg is another contender for the script for the 2nd and 3rd films in the planned Star Wars trilogy.
Unless you've been submerged along with the people of Atlantis, you should know by now that The Walt Disney Company is set to acquire Lucasfilm Ltd. in a stock and cash transaction worth $4.05 billion, with George Lucas, film-making legend and owner of Lucasfilm, saying: "It's now time for me to pass 'Star Wars' on to a new generation of filmmakers."
Look folks, I really do think that the next series of Star Wars movies should include a complex tale about Jar Jar Binks and his entire family tree, in which we get to see Jar Jar's children grow up until they're finally tossed into the Sarlacc Pit where they'll be digested for a thousand years.
- THE END -
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP