- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Yep, if you're following us on Twitter or Facebook, then you already know that Lawrence Kasdan may, in fact, be penning the script for the next addition to the Star Wars saga.
Sherlock Holmes writer Simon Kinberg is another contender for the script for the 2nd and 3rd films in the planned Star Wars trilogy.
Unless you've been submerged along with the people of Atlantis, you should know by now that The Walt Disney Company is set to acquire Lucasfilm Ltd. in a stock and cash transaction worth $4.05 billion, with George Lucas, film-making legend and owner of Lucasfilm, saying: "It's now time for me to pass 'Star Wars' on to a new generation of filmmakers."
Look folks, I really do think that the next series of Star Wars movies should include a complex tale about Jar Jar Binks and his entire family tree, in which we get to see Jar Jar's children grow up until they're finally tossed into the Sarlacc Pit where they'll be digested for a thousand years.
- THE END -
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP