- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
Yep, if you're following us on Twitter or Facebook, then you already know that Lawrence Kasdan may, in fact, be penning the script for the next addition to the Star Wars saga.
Sherlock Holmes writer Simon Kinberg is another contender for the script for the 2nd and 3rd films in the planned Star Wars trilogy.
Unless you've been submerged along with the people of Atlantis, you should know by now that The Walt Disney Company is set to acquire Lucasfilm Ltd. in a stock and cash transaction worth $4.05 billion, with George Lucas, film-making legend and owner of Lucasfilm, saying: "It's now time for me to pass 'Star Wars' on to a new generation of filmmakers."
Look folks, I really do think that the next series of Star Wars movies should include a complex tale about Jar Jar Binks and his entire family tree, in which we get to see Jar Jar's children grow up until they're finally tossed into the Sarlacc Pit where they'll be digested for a thousand years.
- THE END -
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP