- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Assuming straight away that news is gonna be scarce today, given the traditional annual fuss about Thanksgiving. Not complaining, not complaining one bit. After all, we even got a day off work, so that's nice.
Btw, Happy Thanksgiving to all who are sumberged in the festivness of that particular holiday. Enjoy!
Oh, has anyone tried Faster Than Light? Can't seem to understand the appeal of that one. Also, when I first heard the game was called Faster Than Light, I thought it was about my sex life. As it turns out, it's about space ships and space combat. Not a bad concept altogether. Still, with all the games that arrived in the past two moths, I just couldn't find the spare time for that one, so I thought you guys might know.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP