- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Assuming straight away that news is gonna be scarce today, given the traditional annual fuss about Thanksgiving. Not complaining, not complaining one bit. After all, we even got a day off work, so that's nice.
Btw, Happy Thanksgiving to all who are sumberged in the festivness of that particular holiday. Enjoy!
Oh, has anyone tried Faster Than Light? Can't seem to understand the appeal of that one. Also, when I first heard the game was called Faster Than Light, I thought it was about my sex life. As it turns out, it's about space ships and space combat. Not a bad concept altogether. Still, with all the games that arrived in the past two moths, I just couldn't find the spare time for that one, so I thought you guys might know.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP