- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
Assuming straight away that news is gonna be scarce today, given the traditional annual fuss about Thanksgiving. Not complaining, not complaining one bit. After all, we even got a day off work, so that's nice.
Btw, Happy Thanksgiving to all who are sumberged in the festivness of that particular holiday. Enjoy!
Oh, has anyone tried Faster Than Light? Can't seem to understand the appeal of that one. Also, when I first heard the game was called Faster Than Light, I thought it was about my sex life. As it turns out, it's about space ships and space combat. Not a bad concept altogether. Still, with all the games that arrived in the past two moths, I just couldn't find the spare time for that one, so I thought you guys might know.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be: