- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Assuming straight away that news is gonna be scarce today, given the traditional annual fuss about Thanksgiving. Not complaining, not complaining one bit. After all, we even got a day off work, so that's nice.
Btw, Happy Thanksgiving to all who are sumberged in the festivness of that particular holiday. Enjoy!
Oh, has anyone tried Faster Than Light? Can't seem to understand the appeal of that one. Also, when I first heard the game was called Faster Than Light, I thought it was about my sex life. As it turns out, it's about space ships and space combat. Not a bad concept altogether. Still, with all the games that arrived in the past two moths, I just couldn't find the spare time for that one, so I thought you guys might know.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||37.36%|
|No, please. ||33.83%|