- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Just imagine: a night full of real-life cock-slapping and mud wrestling and then after all these years, watching a live conversation and a brawl between Cheddar and stardust. And then the world can end (after they've made all three Hobbit movies and a completely new Star Wars trilogy, ofc).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP