- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
First of all, I'd like to know what kind of laugh they're talking about here. If it's just a brief laughter or a sarcastic chuckle, then maybe I can buy that. Otherwise, if they are referring to honest-to-God laughter, by which I mean someone laughing genuinely at something they really find funny, then I'm rather skeptical about the whole thing. You know, the kind of spontaneous laughter that just comes out and there's nothing you can do about it. I can't believe that. Wish I could, but I just can't.
There just aren't enough funny things happening during the day.
Talking of funny things, I met an interesting girl the other day. She had a funny eye. You never know if she's looking at me or if she's checking out if the traffic light just turned green.
There was another girl before that. Now, I really, really started to like her. The next day I found out she's a lesbian. Amazing, you could never tell it just by looking at her. Her name is Caty. Then, all of a sudden, I got this little update in my Facebook feed that said: "Caty changed HIS profile picture."
You can imagine my surprise.
My one consolation was that I didn't explore her sexual orientation to the point where I'd find myself staring at the last turkey in the shop... if you know what I mean.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP