- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
First of all, I'd like to know what kind of laugh they're talking about here. If it's just a brief laughter or a sarcastic chuckle, then maybe I can buy that. Otherwise, if they are referring to honest-to-God laughter, by which I mean someone laughing genuinely at something they really find funny, then I'm rather skeptical about the whole thing. You know, the kind of spontaneous laughter that just comes out and there's nothing you can do about it. I can't believe that. Wish I could, but I just can't.
There just aren't enough funny things happening during the day.
Talking of funny things, I met an interesting girl the other day. She had a funny eye. You never know if she's looking at me or if she's checking out if the traffic light just turned green.
There was another girl before that. Now, I really, really started to like her. The next day I found out she's a lesbian. Amazing, you could never tell it just by looking at her. Her name is Caty. Then, all of a sudden, I got this little update in my Facebook feed that said: "Caty changed HIS profile picture."
You can imagine my surprise.
My one consolation was that I didn't explore her sexual orientation to the point where I'd find myself staring at the last turkey in the shop... if you know what I mean.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP