- Ryse Confirmed as Xbox One Exclusive
- Battlefield 4 Will Be Available this Holiday for Next-Gen
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Media
- Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Screens & Trailer
- Xbox One Specs
- Mornin '13
- No Backwards Compatibility with Xbox One
- Xbox One Does NOT Have to Always Be Online
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Shown On Xbox One, Timed-Exclusive DLC
- Halo TV Series Announced
- Watch Live TV with Xbox One [Updated]
- Microsoft Announces Its Next Console: Xbox One
- REVIEW: Metro: Last Light
- Peter Molyneux's Godus Going Mobile
First of all, I'd like to know what kind of laugh they're talking about here. If it's just a brief laughter or a sarcastic chuckle, then maybe I can buy that. Otherwise, if they are referring to honest-to-God laughter, by which I mean someone laughing genuinely at something they really find funny, then I'm rather skeptical about the whole thing. You know, the kind of spontaneous laughter that just comes out and there's nothing you can do about it. I can't believe that. Wish I could, but I just can't.
There just aren't enough funny things happening during the day.
Talking of funny things, I met an interesting girl the other day. She had a funny eye. You never know if she's looking at me or if she's checking out if the traffic light just turned green.
There was another girl before that. Now, I really, really started to like her. The next day I found out she's a lesbian. Amazing, you could never tell it just by looking at her. Her name is Caty. Then, all of a sudden, I got this little update in my Facebook feed that said: "Caty changed HIS profile picture."
You can imagine my surprise.
My one consolation was that I didn't explore her sexual orientation to the point where I'd find myself staring at the last turkey in the shop... if you know what I mean.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP