- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
First of all, I'd like to know what kind of laugh they're talking about here. If it's just a brief laughter or a sarcastic chuckle, then maybe I can buy that. Otherwise, if they are referring to honest-to-God laughter, by which I mean someone laughing genuinely at something they really find funny, then I'm rather skeptical about the whole thing. You know, the kind of spontaneous laughter that just comes out and there's nothing you can do about it. I can't believe that. Wish I could, but I just can't.
There just aren't enough funny things happening during the day.
Talking of funny things, I met an interesting girl the other day. She had a funny eye. You never know if she's looking at me or if she's checking out if the traffic light just turned green.
There was another girl before that. Now, I really, really started to like her. The next day I found out she's a lesbian. Amazing, you could never tell it just by looking at her. Her name is Caty. Then, all of a sudden, I got this little update in my Facebook feed that said: "Caty changed HIS profile picture."
You can imagine my surprise.
My one consolation was that I didn't explore her sexual orientation to the point where I'd find myself staring at the last turkey in the shop... if you know what I mean.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP