- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
05:45 am EST @ November 29th, 2012
It's a late-ish update this morning, because I'm deep in the jungle and too busy consuming mushrooms. Yeah, yeah, in other words, Far Cry 3 landed in my lap last night. Getting back into the familiar open-world mechanics even as we speak and I am enjoying myself for the time being. Although at this point, when we speak about the gameplay in general, I can't see much difference between Far Cry 2 and Far Cry 3. Of course, need to give it a bit of time, since I'm only a few hours into the main campaign... Oh look, more mushrooms!
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP