- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:51 am EDT @ December 03rd, 2012
This tropical island in Far Cry 3 is teeming with life. The scenery is gorgeous too. But I'm not just going around, taking holiday snaps - even though you can actually do that in the game. Oh no. That's not really the point. Normally, it's all about going around the huge map, assaulting enemy strongholds and taking out as many opponents as possible. If you get bored killing people, then you can switch to slicing open all sorts of creatures from the animal kingdom. It's not I've kill so many things for the past two days, I've lost count.
Kill, kill, kill...
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP