- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:51 am EST @ December 03rd, 2012
This tropical island in Far Cry 3 is teeming with life. The scenery is gorgeous too. But I'm not just going around, taking holiday snaps - even though you can actually do that in the game. Oh no. That's not really the point. Normally, it's all about going around the huge map, assaulting enemy strongholds and taking out as many opponents as possible. If you get bored killing people, then you can switch to slicing open all sorts of creatures from the animal kingdom. It's not I've kill so many things for the past two days, I've lost count.
Kill, kill, kill...
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP