- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:26 am EDT @ December 04th, 2012
Our folks were young once and just as lost and confused as we are today. However, they did not have the Internet, video games, 3D movies or very small Flash drives. The bottom line is that we don't really need all that stuff. I think they may have been a bit happier than us. Not saying I hate technology or all the things man has achieved in the meantime. What I seem to notice is that people spend way too much time saying what they think on Facebook, instead of just going out and getting laid.
Yes, this is about sex. And I'm not getting any. It's been ages. I need hookers. Cheap ones. She-males... anything. A meat grinder.
12 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP