- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:26 am EST @ December 04th, 2012
Our folks were young once and just as lost and confused as we are today. However, they did not have the Internet, video games, 3D movies or very small Flash drives. The bottom line is that we don't really need all that stuff. I think they may have been a bit happier than us. Not saying I hate technology or all the things man has achieved in the meantime. What I seem to notice is that people spend way too much time saying what they think on Facebook, instead of just going out and getting laid.
Yes, this is about sex. And I'm not getting any. It's been ages. I need hookers. Cheap ones. She-males... anything. A meat grinder.
12 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Excited about Fallout 4?
TOTAL VOTES 1,554
|Of course I fucking am! ||64.41%|
|Nah, not really. ||35.59%|