- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:26 am EST @ December 04th, 2012
Our folks were young once and just as lost and confused as we are today. However, they did not have the Internet, video games, 3D movies or very small Flash drives. The bottom line is that we don't really need all that stuff. I think they may have been a bit happier than us. Not saying I hate technology or all the things man has achieved in the meantime. What I seem to notice is that people spend way too much time saying what they think on Facebook, instead of just going out and getting laid.
Yes, this is about sex. And I'm not getting any. It's been ages. I need hookers. Cheap ones. She-males... anything. A meat grinder.
12 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
TOTAL VOTES 2,756
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||39.59%|
|No, please. ||33.56%|