- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Currently Far Cry 3 is in the lead, followed by Mass Effect 3, Assassin's Creed 3 and Borderlands 2.
Funny, we continually complain how shooters are flooding the market and how we'd like to see something different. Well, there are different games in the poll - games that are actually good and not shooters. And, waddya know, the top 4 games in the poll are first-person shooters.
We're so full of bullshit, aren't we?
Personally, I voted for XCOM. Hm, or was it Diablo 3? Nope, definitely XCOM.
What did you guys vote for and why?
p.s. Just continuing the thread from yesterday.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP