- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
Currently Far Cry 3 is in the lead, followed by Mass Effect 3, Assassin's Creed 3 and Borderlands 2.
Funny, we continually complain how shooters are flooding the market and how we'd like to see something different. Well, there are different games in the poll - games that are actually good and not shooters. And, waddya know, the top 4 games in the poll are first-person shooters.
We're so full of bullshit, aren't we?
Personally, I voted for XCOM. Hm, or was it Diablo 3? Nope, definitely XCOM.
What did you guys vote for and why?
p.s. Just continuing the thread from yesterday.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Most anticipated games of 2016 - People's Choice:
|Mass Effect Andromeda||12.96%|
|Deus Ex: Mankind Divided||6.01%|
|No Man’s Sky||5.78%|
|Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End||5.54%|
|Dark Souls 3||4.22%|
|Mirror’s Edge Catalyst||3.90%|
|Tom Clancy’s The Division||3.67%|
|Horizon: Zero Dawn||3.43%|
|The Last Guardian||3.04%|
|Final Fantasy XV||1.87%|
|Gears of War 4||1.33%|
|Street Fighter V||1.01%|