- COMIC: Fulton, Fulton, Have You Any Wool?
- Mornin '15
- REVIEW: Blues and Bullets
- Forza 6 TV Commercial
- Broken Sword 5 Now Available for New Gen Consoles
- Server Issues Fixed on Xbox One MGS5
- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:36 am EDT @ December 11th, 2012
You know, playing Bladur's Gate right now feels... utterly weird and wrong. Timing is everything. The RPG stuff is cool and all, but it's just no use, I just need to hear fully voiced characters, I need 3D character models (damn, I never thought I'd hear myself say that, Vader you titfag), I need authentic-looking surroundings and so on. Okay, I still need to progress a bit more. It's still a classic, of course, but it's just not as fun as it was back in the day. It's certainly not fun as NWN. Sorry, but it's just not.
Oh and just so you know, I've banned the asshat who spammed every news post yesterday with some retarded ad or whatever it was. So, sorry for any inconvenience the dipshit might have caused you guys.
15 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP