- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:36 am EDT @ December 11th, 2012
You know, playing Bladur's Gate right now feels... utterly weird and wrong. Timing is everything. The RPG stuff is cool and all, but it's just no use, I just need to hear fully voiced characters, I need 3D character models (damn, I never thought I'd hear myself say that, Vader you titfag), I need authentic-looking surroundings and so on. Okay, I still need to progress a bit more. It's still a classic, of course, but it's just not as fun as it was back in the day. It's certainly not fun as NWN. Sorry, but it's just not.
Oh and just so you know, I've banned the asshat who spammed every news post yesterday with some retarded ad or whatever it was. So, sorry for any inconvenience the dipshit might have caused you guys.
15 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP