- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:36 am EDT @ December 11th, 2012
You know, playing Bladur's Gate right now feels... utterly weird and wrong. Timing is everything. The RPG stuff is cool and all, but it's just no use, I just need to hear fully voiced characters, I need 3D character models (damn, I never thought I'd hear myself say that, Vader you titfag), I need authentic-looking surroundings and so on. Okay, I still need to progress a bit more. It's still a classic, of course, but it's just not as fun as it was back in the day. It's certainly not fun as NWN. Sorry, but it's just not.
Oh and just so you know, I've banned the asshat who spammed every news post yesterday with some retarded ad or whatever it was. So, sorry for any inconvenience the dipshit might have caused you guys.
15 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP