- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:36 am EST @ December 11th, 2012
You know, playing Bladur's Gate right now feels... utterly weird and wrong. Timing is everything. The RPG stuff is cool and all, but it's just no use, I just need to hear fully voiced characters, I need 3D character models (damn, I never thought I'd hear myself say that, Vader you titfag), I need authentic-looking surroundings and so on. Okay, I still need to progress a bit more. It's still a classic, of course, but it's just not as fun as it was back in the day. It's certainly not fun as NWN. Sorry, but it's just not.
Oh and just so you know, I've banned the asshat who spammed every news post yesterday with some retarded ad or whatever it was. So, sorry for any inconvenience the dipshit might have caused you guys.
15 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP