- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
A few more games on my most wanted games of 2013 list, but more that's another story.
Anyway, I'm still having trouble why people are so disappointed with The Hobbit movie. Could it possibly be that people were so naive as the store as deep and complex as in the Lord of the Rings. It's not the same story. The Hobbit is a kid's book and similarly this movie is for younger generations. Also, it's not a bad movie. 2lions is appalled and thinks that the movie emphasizes the action way too much and that the whole thing suffers from the old milking-the-cash-cow syndrome. That's true. They've made the mistake of stretching this one with too many actions scenes just so it can be squeezed into a concise movie trilogy. Honestly, I don't think that there's that much lore in The Hobbit to accommodate a three hour movie based on one segment of the book. This means that the writers needed to work a bit more on the dialogue and the backstories. Or it might be that people just expect a movie as rich in lore and as impressive as the Lord of the Rings trilogy? Because that's really how it looks like from where I'm standing.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
|Occasionally, only hints and video guides. ||34.99%|
|No. Never. ||26.31%|
|You can cheat in video games?||7.23%|