- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Also, I don't know if Microsoft is to blame for fucking up Fable or Peter. I'm guessing MS wanted to continue the franchise in the direction it was going and Peter wanted to incorporate something "different" and that's where things went pair-shaped. Of course, it may be Peter's fault entirely. Who the hell knows... It doesn't matter. What matters is that games like Fable are becoming relics of a by-gone era and now the industry's becoming crammed with over-ambitious user-funded projects and it may still be a while before history shows that Kickstarter is a good way to develop games. It may be easier for small devs to fund their projects, without publishers ever having to meddle in the creative process. That's what we're all hoping.
Just realized I willingly calling myself an asshat. Happy now?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP