- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Also, I don't know if Microsoft is to blame for fucking up Fable or Peter. I'm guessing MS wanted to continue the franchise in the direction it was going and Peter wanted to incorporate something "different" and that's where things went pair-shaped. Of course, it may be Peter's fault entirely. Who the hell knows... It doesn't matter. What matters is that games like Fable are becoming relics of a by-gone era and now the industry's becoming crammed with over-ambitious user-funded projects and it may still be a while before history shows that Kickstarter is a good way to develop games. It may be easier for small devs to fund their projects, without publishers ever having to meddle in the creative process. That's what we're all hoping.
Just realized I willingly calling myself an asshat. Happy now?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP