- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
- Mornin '15
- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
Also, I don't know if Microsoft is to blame for fucking up Fable or Peter. I'm guessing MS wanted to continue the franchise in the direction it was going and Peter wanted to incorporate something "different" and that's where things went pair-shaped. Of course, it may be Peter's fault entirely. Who the hell knows... It doesn't matter. What matters is that games like Fable are becoming relics of a by-gone era and now the industry's becoming crammed with over-ambitious user-funded projects and it may still be a while before history shows that Kickstarter is a good way to develop games. It may be easier for small devs to fund their projects, without publishers ever having to meddle in the creative process. That's what we're all hoping.
Just realized I willingly calling myself an asshat. Happy now?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP