- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
Also, I don't know if Microsoft is to blame for fucking up Fable or Peter. I'm guessing MS wanted to continue the franchise in the direction it was going and Peter wanted to incorporate something "different" and that's where things went pair-shaped. Of course, it may be Peter's fault entirely. Who the hell knows... It doesn't matter. What matters is that games like Fable are becoming relics of a by-gone era and now the industry's becoming crammed with over-ambitious user-funded projects and it may still be a while before history shows that Kickstarter is a good way to develop games. It may be easier for small devs to fund their projects, without publishers ever having to meddle in the creative process. That's what we're all hoping.
Just realized I willingly calling myself an asshat. Happy now?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP