- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
- Mornin '13
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: May 21st, 2013
- Metro: Last Light Gets 4 DLC Packs Planned, Season Pass Available
- Ryse Confirmed as Xbox One Exclusive
- Battlefield 4 Will Be Available this Holiday for Next-Gen
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Media
- Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Screens & Trailer
- Xbox One Specs
The photo you've just seen is everyone in the world having an orgasm at the same time.
Hm, now what did I want to say? Oh yes, we're almost done with the year 2012, folks and for that matter I think I'm gradually getting sick of all the crappy games we get every year. Ah, who am I kidding? I'll always be playing video games, even when I'm 77 years old (providing I live that long - doubt any of us will).
By the way, we're having a little Christmas office party, so please forgive me if I start sounding slightly drunk later on.
Also, to those of you who are waiting for the end of the world today, let me just say: you need brain surgery fast. I know a few alien surgeons who would be delighted to probe and explore your innards.
Still, I have to ask a few questions. If the would ends what would you prefer:
- Being killed by zombies while you're having sex?
- Being drowned by a massive tidal wave while you're having sex?
- Having an orgasm just before a giant asteroid blows everything to bits?
- Being burnt by oncoming lava just after you've had the best orgasm ever?
- Being killed by an orgasm without the world ending?
- Dying instantly in an earthquake, but just before you draw your last breath, you push Park Jae-sang off a cliff?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP