- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
The photo you've just seen is everyone in the world having an orgasm at the same time.
Hm, now what did I want to say? Oh yes, we're almost done with the year 2012, folks and for that matter I think I'm gradually getting sick of all the crappy games we get every year. Ah, who am I kidding? I'll always be playing video games, even when I'm 77 years old (providing I live that long - doubt any of us will).
By the way, we're having a little Christmas office party, so please forgive me if I start sounding slightly drunk later on.
Also, to those of you who are waiting for the end of the world today, let me just say: you need brain surgery fast. I know a few alien surgeons who would be delighted to probe and explore your innards.
Still, I have to ask a few questions. If the would ends what would you prefer:
- Being killed by zombies while you're having sex?
- Being drowned by a massive tidal wave while you're having sex?
- Having an orgasm just before a giant asteroid blows everything to bits?
- Being burnt by oncoming lava just after you've had the best orgasm ever?
- Being killed by an orgasm without the world ending?
- Dying instantly in an earthquake, but just before you draw your last breath, you push Park Jae-sang off a cliff?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP