- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
The photo you've just seen is everyone in the world having an orgasm at the same time.
Hm, now what did I want to say? Oh yes, we're almost done with the year 2012, folks and for that matter I think I'm gradually getting sick of all the crappy games we get every year. Ah, who am I kidding? I'll always be playing video games, even when I'm 77 years old (providing I live that long - doubt any of us will).
By the way, we're having a little Christmas office party, so please forgive me if I start sounding slightly drunk later on.
Also, to those of you who are waiting for the end of the world today, let me just say: you need brain surgery fast. I know a few alien surgeons who would be delighted to probe and explore your innards.
Still, I have to ask a few questions. If the would ends what would you prefer:
- Being killed by zombies while you're having sex?
- Being drowned by a massive tidal wave while you're having sex?
- Having an orgasm just before a giant asteroid blows everything to bits?
- Being burnt by oncoming lava just after you've had the best orgasm ever?
- Being killed by an orgasm without the world ending?
- Dying instantly in an earthquake, but just before you draw your last breath, you push Park Jae-sang off a cliff?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP