- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
The photo you've just seen is everyone in the world having an orgasm at the same time.
Hm, now what did I want to say? Oh yes, we're almost done with the year 2012, folks and for that matter I think I'm gradually getting sick of all the crappy games we get every year. Ah, who am I kidding? I'll always be playing video games, even when I'm 77 years old (providing I live that long - doubt any of us will).
By the way, we're having a little Christmas office party, so please forgive me if I start sounding slightly drunk later on.
Also, to those of you who are waiting for the end of the world today, let me just say: you need brain surgery fast. I know a few alien surgeons who would be delighted to probe and explore your innards.
Still, I have to ask a few questions. If the would ends what would you prefer:
- Being killed by zombies while you're having sex?
- Being drowned by a massive tidal wave while you're having sex?
- Having an orgasm just before a giant asteroid blows everything to bits?
- Being burnt by oncoming lava just after you've had the best orgasm ever?
- Being killed by an orgasm without the world ending?
- Dying instantly in an earthquake, but just before you draw your last breath, you push Park Jae-sang off a cliff?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP