- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
- Mornin '14
- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
The photo you've just seen is everyone in the world having an orgasm at the same time.
Hm, now what did I want to say? Oh yes, we're almost done with the year 2012, folks and for that matter I think I'm gradually getting sick of all the crappy games we get every year. Ah, who am I kidding? I'll always be playing video games, even when I'm 77 years old (providing I live that long - doubt any of us will).
By the way, we're having a little Christmas office party, so please forgive me if I start sounding slightly drunk later on.
Also, to those of you who are waiting for the end of the world today, let me just say: you need brain surgery fast. I know a few alien surgeons who would be delighted to probe and explore your innards.
Still, I have to ask a few questions. If the would ends what would you prefer:
- Being killed by zombies while you're having sex?
- Being drowned by a massive tidal wave while you're having sex?
- Having an orgasm just before a giant asteroid blows everything to bits?
- Being burnt by oncoming lava just after you've had the best orgasm ever?
- Being killed by an orgasm without the world ending?
- Dying instantly in an earthquake, but just before you draw your last breath, you push Park Jae-sang off a cliff?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP