- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
- Razer Hoping on The Tablet Bandwagon - Peripheral manufacturer Razer us getting into the Tablet race with it's new product Razer Edge, which is being described as "a 10.1-inch device being touted as the world's most powerful tablet, and a quick look inside both the base model and the souped-up Pro version show why. Both pack a third-generation Intel Core processor and a discrete Nvidia GT640M LE GPU. More specifically, the Razer Edge sports an Intel Core i5 CPU, 4GB RAM, and a 64GB SSD, and the Razer Edge Pro comes configured with a beefier Intel Core i7 CPU, 8GB RAM, and the option for either a 128GB or 256GB SSD. Both models feature a USB 3.0 port, and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, and both run on a full version of Windows 8 with Intel architecture, in turn allowing PC games to run natively on the Edge without the need to be ported or optimized."
- $83 Million Goes to Kickstarter Projects in 2012 - According to a Best of Kickstarter 2012 feature there were 561,574 backers who pledged $83,144,565 via the popular service for crowd funded projects.
- Crysis 3 Wii U No Longer in the Making - Crytek CEO Cevat Yerli explained in a recent interview that the WiiU version of Crysis 3 won't be developed. "There has been discussions between Nintendo and EA and Crytek, but the bottom line is that there is that there's not enough business drive in it," Cevat said and continued, "It's a purely business decision. I'd love to see it on Wii U, but what I love to see and what gets done at the end of the day are two different things. Even so, I could initiate it but someone has to sell it, right?"
Wow, $83 million to Kickstarter projects. Why do I get the feeling that number will exceed 100 million in 2013?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Most anticipated games of 2016 - People's Choice:
|Mass Effect Andromeda||12.52%|
|Deus Ex: Mankind Divided||6.06%|
|No Man’s Sky||5.90%|
|Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End||5.58%|
|Dark Souls 3||4.31%|
|Mirror’s Edge Catalyst||3.99%|
|Tom Clancy’s The Division||3.59%|
|Horizon: Zero Dawn||3.43%|
|The Last Guardian||3.03%|
|Final Fantasy XV||1.91%|
|Gears of War 4||1.36%|
|Street Fighter V||1.04%|