- Titanfall Outsells inFAMOUS Second Son in March
- RUMOR: 2D Prince of Persia is in the Works
- New Bound by Flame Hero Screenshots
- Microsoft Sells 5 Million Xbox One Units to Retailers
- Risen 3 Cinematic Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Razer Hoping on The Tablet Bandwagon - Peripheral manufacturer Razer us getting into the Tablet race with it's new product Razer Edge, which is being described as "a 10.1-inch device being touted as the world's most powerful tablet, and a quick look inside both the base model and the souped-up Pro version show why. Both pack a third-generation Intel Core processor and a discrete Nvidia GT640M LE GPU. More specifically, the Razer Edge sports an Intel Core i5 CPU, 4GB RAM, and a 64GB SSD, and the Razer Edge Pro comes configured with a beefier Intel Core i7 CPU, 8GB RAM, and the option for either a 128GB or 256GB SSD. Both models feature a USB 3.0 port, and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, and both run on a full version of Windows 8 with Intel architecture, in turn allowing PC games to run natively on the Edge without the need to be ported or optimized."
- $83 Million Goes to Kickstarter Projects in 2012 - According to a Best of Kickstarter 2012 feature there were 561,574 backers who pledged $83,144,565 via the popular service for crowd funded projects.
- Crysis 3 Wii U No Longer in the Making - Crytek CEO Cevat Yerli explained in a recent interview that the WiiU version of Crysis 3 won't be developed. "There has been discussions between Nintendo and EA and Crytek, but the bottom line is that there is that there's not enough business drive in it," Cevat said and continued, "It's a purely business decision. I'd love to see it on Wii U, but what I love to see and what gets done at the end of the day are two different things. Even so, I could initiate it but someone has to sell it, right?"
Wow, $83 million to Kickstarter projects. Why do I get the feeling that number will exceed 100 million in 2013?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Gonna upgrade my PC for Watch Dogs:
|Gonna upgrade it anyway.||31.13%|