- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:28 am EST @ January 03rd, 2013
There are a lot of things we can learn from 2012. For example, the fact that we don't need that many sequels. In fact, there should be a law that forbids the release of any sequel or reboot for a year or two. It would be cool to see what developers would come up with. Seriously, I don't see any other way to end this sequel madness. Do you?
10 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP