- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:28 am EST @ January 03rd, 2013
There are a lot of things we can learn from 2012. For example, the fact that we don't need that many sequels. In fact, there should be a law that forbids the release of any sequel or reboot for a year or two. It would be cool to see what developers would come up with. Seriously, I don't see any other way to end this sequel madness. Do you?
10 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Will you buy Evolve?
TOTAL VOTES 1,762
|What's Evolve? ||21.34%|
|Ya know what, fuck off!||18.27%|