- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:40 am EST @ January 07th, 2013
Alrighty, I'm replaying The Walking Dead and I'm thrilled to see that I've done so many things differently this time around. Some characters that wound up dead the last time are alive and well in the next playthrough. The game is entertaining largely thanks to the terrific characterization and an interesting storyline that leaves you hungry for more at the end of each episode. Personally, I think that some of the puzzles could've been a bit more challenging, but that's clearly not what this game is about. It's about choosing your own path through a story of survival, tough decisions and hope.
On that bombshell, enjoy today's webcomic.
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP