- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:40 am EDT @ January 07th, 2013
Alrighty, I'm replaying The Walking Dead and I'm thrilled to see that I've done so many things differently this time around. Some characters that wound up dead the last time are alive and well in the next playthrough. The game is entertaining largely thanks to the terrific characterization and an interesting storyline that leaves you hungry for more at the end of each episode. Personally, I think that some of the puzzles could've been a bit more challenging, but that's clearly not what this game is about. It's about choosing your own path through a story of survival, tough decisions and hope.
On that bombshell, enjoy today's webcomic.
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP