- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
The office tends to be a bit cold, so that's probably part of the reason why my body acts this way. The other reason is that I was always an indecisive sort of person and it only makes sense that my body refuses to blatantly accept one temperature and go with it.
Anyhow, still waiting for something interesting to arrive. Nothing new to be played. I hate this time of year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP