- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
The office tends to be a bit cold, so that's probably part of the reason why my body acts this way. The other reason is that I was always an indecisive sort of person and it only makes sense that my body refuses to blatantly accept one temperature and go with it.
Anyhow, still waiting for something interesting to arrive. Nothing new to be played. I hate this time of year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP