- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:13 am EST @ January 12th, 2013
DmC has arrived and is sitting in my lap right now, enjoying the wonderful privilege of being in my lap. Not everyone is entitled to that glorious right.
Finally, get to play something new. Also, I'm giving Capcom the benefit of the doubt (don't ask me why), even though they fucked up one of my favorite video game franchises.
Gonna have the review ready for you guys sometime next week.
11 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP