- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:13 am EST @ January 12th, 2013
DmC has arrived and is sitting in my lap right now, enjoying the wonderful privilege of being in my lap. Not everyone is entitled to that glorious right.
Finally, get to play something new. Also, I'm giving Capcom the benefit of the doubt (don't ask me why), even though they fucked up one of my favorite video game franchises.
Gonna have the review ready for you guys sometime next week.
11 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP