- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:13 am EDT @ January 12th, 2013
DmC has arrived and is sitting in my lap right now, enjoying the wonderful privilege of being in my lap. Not everyone is entitled to that glorious right.
Finally, get to play something new. Also, I'm giving Capcom the benefit of the doubt (don't ask me why), even though they fucked up one of my favorite video game franchises.
Gonna have the review ready for you guys sometime next week.
11 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP