- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Jazz and classical seem to be the only music genres I can listen to and concentrate, while working or studying. Everything else just makes me drift into thought and lose the thread of what I was doing in the first place. That's one of the main reasons why masturbation proves rather difficult when I'm just using my imagination. Sometimes even the massive and rich world of Internet porn is just too much for one lone wanking warrior to handle.
No matter how hard I try, the conversation always kind of makes the inevitable turn towards masturbation.
Not necessarily my fault you see. It's those nasty, nasty overdressed women. Yes, they overdress. Actually, it doesn't help when they're scantily clad either. That makes things worse. So, essentially, I blame it on women.
I'm complaining too much here. Let's change topics now:
What game would you rather jerk off to right now - Minecraft or Plants vs. Zombies?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP