- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
Jazz and classical seem to be the only music genres I can listen to and concentrate, while working or studying. Everything else just makes me drift into thought and lose the thread of what I was doing in the first place. That's one of the main reasons why masturbation proves rather difficult when I'm just using my imagination. Sometimes even the massive and rich world of Internet porn is just too much for one lone wanking warrior to handle.
No matter how hard I try, the conversation always kind of makes the inevitable turn towards masturbation.
Not necessarily my fault you see. It's those nasty, nasty overdressed women. Yes, they overdress. Actually, it doesn't help when they're scantily clad either. That makes things worse. So, essentially, I blame it on women.
I'm complaining too much here. Let's change topics now:
What game would you rather jerk off to right now - Minecraft or Plants vs. Zombies?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP