- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Jazz and classical seem to be the only music genres I can listen to and concentrate, while working or studying. Everything else just makes me drift into thought and lose the thread of what I was doing in the first place. That's one of the main reasons why masturbation proves rather difficult when I'm just using my imagination. Sometimes even the massive and rich world of Internet porn is just too much for one lone wanking warrior to handle.
No matter how hard I try, the conversation always kind of makes the inevitable turn towards masturbation.
Not necessarily my fault you see. It's those nasty, nasty overdressed women. Yes, they overdress. Actually, it doesn't help when they're scantily clad either. That makes things worse. So, essentially, I blame it on women.
I'm complaining too much here. Let's change topics now:
What game would you rather jerk off to right now - Minecraft or Plants vs. Zombies?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP