- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
This weekend I've decided to devote as much of my attention to gaming as possible.
Frankly, that's not true at all.
The weekend is too damn short. I need to spend my time with the family, need to see all of my friends and... Hm, what about all the chores? Wait who the hell wastes time on chores?
Anyway, the hangover from last night is just about gone, so now it's time to go back to DmC. To be 100% honest with you guys, I really can't say if all of you will like it as much as I have. Devil May Cry isn't exactly a universe worshipped. Never played the original Devil May Cry and I never got a chance to try DMC 2 or DMC 3. However, I fell in love with the game's wacky and ridiculously fun combat ever since DMC 4. With DmC it feels just as fun.
So, it's a bit hard to explain, but some action games can really be awesome if you just persevere and give them a chance.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP