- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
- Mornin '13
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: May 21st, 2013
- Metro: Last Light Gets 4 DLC Packs Planned, Season Pass Available
- Ryse Confirmed as Xbox One Exclusive
- Battlefield 4 Will Be Available this Holiday for Next-Gen
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Media
- Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Screens & Trailer
- Xbox One Specs
This weekend I've decided to devote as much of my attention to gaming as possible.
Frankly, that's not true at all.
The weekend is too damn short. I need to spend my time with the family, need to see all of my friends and... Hm, what about all the chores? Wait who the hell wastes time on chores?
Anyway, the hangover from last night is just about gone, so now it's time to go back to DmC. To be 100% honest with you guys, I really can't say if all of you will like it as much as I have. Devil May Cry isn't exactly a universe worshipped. Never played the original Devil May Cry and I never got a chance to try DMC 2 or DMC 3. However, I fell in love with the game's wacky and ridiculously fun combat ever since DMC 4. With DmC it feels just as fun.
So, it's a bit hard to explain, but some action games can really be awesome if you just persevere and give them a chance.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP