- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
This weekend I've decided to devote as much of my attention to gaming as possible.
Frankly, that's not true at all.
The weekend is too damn short. I need to spend my time with the family, need to see all of my friends and... Hm, what about all the chores? Wait who the hell wastes time on chores?
Anyway, the hangover from last night is just about gone, so now it's time to go back to DmC. To be 100% honest with you guys, I really can't say if all of you will like it as much as I have. Devil May Cry isn't exactly a universe worshipped. Never played the original Devil May Cry and I never got a chance to try DMC 2 or DMC 3. However, I fell in love with the game's wacky and ridiculously fun combat ever since DMC 4. With DmC it feels just as fun.
So, it's a bit hard to explain, but some action games can really be awesome if you just persevere and give them a chance.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP