- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
This weekend I've decided to devote as much of my attention to gaming as possible.
Frankly, that's not true at all.
The weekend is too damn short. I need to spend my time with the family, need to see all of my friends and... Hm, what about all the chores? Wait who the hell wastes time on chores?
Anyway, the hangover from last night is just about gone, so now it's time to go back to DmC. To be 100% honest with you guys, I really can't say if all of you will like it as much as I have. Devil May Cry isn't exactly a universe worshipped. Never played the original Devil May Cry and I never got a chance to try DMC 2 or DMC 3. However, I fell in love with the game's wacky and ridiculously fun combat ever since DMC 4. With DmC it feels just as fun.
So, it's a bit hard to explain, but some action games can really be awesome if you just persevere and give them a chance.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP