- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
This weekend I've decided to devote as much of my attention to gaming as possible.
Frankly, that's not true at all.
The weekend is too damn short. I need to spend my time with the family, need to see all of my friends and... Hm, what about all the chores? Wait who the hell wastes time on chores?
Anyway, the hangover from last night is just about gone, so now it's time to go back to DmC. To be 100% honest with you guys, I really can't say if all of you will like it as much as I have. Devil May Cry isn't exactly a universe worshipped. Never played the original Devil May Cry and I never got a chance to try DMC 2 or DMC 3. However, I fell in love with the game's wacky and ridiculously fun combat ever since DMC 4. With DmC it feels just as fun.
So, it's a bit hard to explain, but some action games can really be awesome if you just persevere and give them a chance.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP