- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
What an absolutely revolting, gray and hideously repellent Monday morning. Cloudy, but by looking at the sky you can tell there's no chance of rain. It's the sort of morning you'd prefer to spend in bed and tell everyone else to fuck off. Only I can't, because I'm sort of contractually obliged not to swear (I'm sure I've violated that in some way in the past). Anyway, today we're properly celebrating the greatness of Martin Luther King. "I have a dream, that nobody works on Mondays ever again!" Well, he didn't really say that. And yes, he truly was a great individual. That's how we celebrate someone's greatness, by sitting on our asses for one entire day, doing absolutely nothing. Well, I for one, intend to work. So, let's start digging up some news shall we...
Hey well, waddya know, the sun just came up :)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP