- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
What an absolutely revolting, gray and hideously repellent Monday morning. Cloudy, but by looking at the sky you can tell there's no chance of rain. It's the sort of morning you'd prefer to spend in bed and tell everyone else to fuck off. Only I can't, because I'm sort of contractually obliged not to swear (I'm sure I've violated that in some way in the past). Anyway, today we're properly celebrating the greatness of Martin Luther King. "I have a dream, that nobody works on Mondays ever again!" Well, he didn't really say that. And yes, he truly was a great individual. That's how we celebrate someone's greatness, by sitting on our asses for one entire day, doing absolutely nothing. Well, I for one, intend to work. So, let's start digging up some news shall we...
Hey well, waddya know, the sun just came up :)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Will you buy Evolve?
|What's Evolve? ||21.31%|
|Ya know what, fuck off!||18.27%|