- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
What an absolutely revolting, gray and hideously repellent Monday morning. Cloudy, but by looking at the sky you can tell there's no chance of rain. It's the sort of morning you'd prefer to spend in bed and tell everyone else to fuck off. Only I can't, because I'm sort of contractually obliged not to swear (I'm sure I've violated that in some way in the past). Anyway, today we're properly celebrating the greatness of Martin Luther King. "I have a dream, that nobody works on Mondays ever again!" Well, he didn't really say that. And yes, he truly was a great individual. That's how we celebrate someone's greatness, by sitting on our asses for one entire day, doing absolutely nothing. Well, I for one, intend to work. So, let's start digging up some news shall we...
Hey well, waddya know, the sun just came up :)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||39.59%|
|No, please. ||33.56%|